There can be quite a bit of misinformation out there related to diabetes. I found this awesome graphic that helps to dispel many of the of myths surrounding diabetes with seemingly well researched facts. Hope you enjoy!
Recent Health Posts
- Cosmetic Dentistry and Your Kids – When Should You Look Into it?
- Protein Strong: Six Tried and Tested Supplements to Build You Up
- Fluorosis and You: How Can I Prevent and Treat it?
- The Six Most Common Causes of Back Pain – And How to Treat Them
- Why are We Afraid of the Dentist and How Can We Get Over it?
- Baby on the Way? 6 Essentials You Will Need for the Hospital when Delivery Day Comes
- 4 Ways Doctors are Improving our Healthcare Experience
- Saving Money On Healthcare: Useful Tips to Keep You Out of Debt
- Doctors are Now Making “Virtual” Emergency Room Visits: Does this Technique Really Work?
- Seven Key Components of Dental Infection Control
- Does Your Health Plan Make the Cut? What to Look for in a Quality Plan
- 7 Important Reasons to Stay Healthy During Pregnancy
- Create Your Own First Aid Kit in 5 Minutes!