We accept content submitted by guest authors. Content must be unique to this website and not published anywhere else on the Web. In order to be considered for publication your post should be submitted through our site once your registration has been confirmed. Here are some basic guidelines and tips to follow when submitting content:
- Posts should be a minimum of 300 words.
- Categorize your posts appropriately. We will not publish posts which are not categorized within the existing set of post categories. If you would like to suggest a new category, we welcome your suggestions.
- We encourage you to use a relevant image for each of your posts. We add Pinterest sharing for each post, so if you include a great image, there is a high chance that your content will be seen by a larger audience.
- Please link out! We want you to link out to relevant high quality content where appropriate. Please avoid linking to “bad neighborhoods” or other sites that are just part of a link network.
- Use relevant anchor text when linking to other websites. Let your readers know what you are linking to by using text that is relevant to the linked page
- Link your content to your Google+ page! That’s right, we have enabled Google Authorship on this site for our authors.
- Share your posts within your own social networks. Social sharing buttons will be added to the top of each post. Please use these and share your posts with your friends!
- We reserve the right to add relevant links to your content where appropriate. Any links added by us will be to informational sites such as Wikipedia or news stories published by nationally recognized news authorities, such as Yahoo! News, Associated Content, etc. If you ever disagree with a link we added, please contact us and we will probably remove it. We will NOT remove links you place with the exception of those that seem to link to spammy websites.
Have fun writing for us! We’re sure if you follow the guidelines above your content will receive traffic and you will improve your authority in this field.